Grilled Pork Chops Silver Oak Winery Chef Dominic Orsini Learn how to make Grilled Pork Chops from Silver Oak Cellars Winery Chef, Dominic Orsini. Pair with wine. American
Grilled Pork Chops
Grilled Corn Succotash
Serves 6 / Prep Time:
Grill the Pork Chops:
- Preheat a gas grill on high for direct cooking.
- Season the pork chops all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chops, turning to mark both side, until cooked to your desired doneness, 8-10 minutes per side for medium-well, depending on thickness.
- Transfer the chops to a platter to rest while you prepare the salad.
Make the Salad:
- Place the corn, zucchini and red pepper on a plate and drizzle with some oil.
- Arrange the vegetables on the grill and sear on all sides, being careful not to overcook them. They should remain crisp-tender.
- Transfer the vegetables to a cutting board, let cool until they can be handled.
- Cut the corn kernels off the cobs and add to a large mixing bowl. Then cut the zucchini, and red pepper, into ½ inch pieces and transfer to the bowl along with the beans, cumin, paprika, salt, lime juice, pumpkin seeds, chives and 2 more tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix together then spoon the salad onto a platter and arrange the pork chops on top.