Truffle Cheese Popovers Silver Oak Winery Chef Dominic Orsini Looking for a great Truffle Cheese Popovers recipe? Follow this recipe from the Silver Oak Napa Valley Winery Chef to make the best truffle cheese popovers.
Truffle Cheese Popovers
Makes 12 popovers / Total Time:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two separate bowls.
- Add the milk, flour and salt to the egg yolks; mix thoroughly. Fold in the cheese.
- Grease a muffin tin with olive oil and place into the oven.
- With a wire whisk, whip the egg whites until light and frothy and gently fold into the base mixture
- Once the muffin tin is hot, pour the batter into the tin and return to the oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
I recommend serving these with Roasted Prime Rib.