Wine Country Events
Napa Valley Events
November 13–17: Napa Valley Film Festival
- Festival, Performing Arts: 2013 Napa Valley Film Festival will showcase the best of new independent cinema while embracing the epicurean pleasures of Napa Valley. The 5-day NVFF will be spread over four towns and include over 50 films, including narrative features, foreign film and documentaries. Discussion panels, Q&A’s with filmmakers, food & wine tastings, parties and more!
- Fee: Varies | Time: 10 a.m. - 2 a.m. | Phone: (415) 394-3500
Nov 20–24: Flavor! Napa Valley
- Celebration: The Flavor! Napa Valley will be a four-day extravaganza featuring farm-to-table cuisine, world-class wines and the good times that occur when these elements come together in America’s premier wine region. Benefits the CIA’s Greystone Campus scholarship programs. Silverado Resort, Napa
- Fee: Call for information & tickets | Time: Call for information | Phone: (707) 257-0200
Nov 30: Napa Christmas Parade
- Holiday, Family Fun: Join your family, friends and neighbors for Napa’s Annual Christmas Parade. Since becoming an evening parade, Napans have figured out how to add lights to any entry: cars, horses even children. Santa wraps this one up and leads everyone to the Oxbow Public Market for free cookies and hot chocolate. Rain or shine.
- Fee: Free | Time: 5 p.m. | Phone: (707) 257-0322
Sonoma County Events
November 2–3: 15th Annual Wine & Food Affair – Tasting along the Wine Road
- Ticketholders will experience a unique visit at each winery, including private winery tours, free souvenir logo glass, barrel tastings, exclusive release and limited production wine tastings, and behind-the-scenes tour with the winemaker. Special offers differ at each winery and some are by appointment only; be sure to check the listing for details.
- Fee: $50 Weekend; $25 One Day Only | More Info: wineroad.com
Jan 18–19: 22nd Annual Winter Wineland
- Winter Wineland is a great chance to meet winemakers, taste limited production wines, new releases, and library wines. Wineries will offer food pairings or tours and will host artists or present an educational display.
- Fee: Advance: $45 Weekend, $35 Sun. Only, $5 Driver | Time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm | More Info: wineroad.com