Wine Country Events
Napa Valley Events
May 30–Jun 2: Auction Napa Valley
- Four glorious days of incredible wine and food. Insider's access to the cool cellars and warm hospitality of renowned Napa Valley vintners. Your choice of dozens of parties, each hosted by the people behind some of the world's most recognized wines. More than 250 auction lots. Proceeds from this weekend support health, youth and affordable housing non-profit programs.
- Phone: 707.224.1176 | More Info: napavintners.com
Jun 5–9: Brian Culbertson's Napa Valley Jazz Getaway
- Silver Oak & Twomey Cellars are excited to partner in this one of a kind event. The 2nd annual jazz and wine festival hosted by contemporary jazz star Brian Culbertson is back with added featured artists and more events! Concerts to be held at various Napa Valley locations plus a golf tournament at Silverado Resort and late night hangs at The Westin Verasa! Performers include comedian Sinbad, Grammy winners Take 6, Kirk Whalum, Ray Parker Jr., Norman Brown plus Rick Braun, Eric Darius, Larry Graham and more.
- More Info: napavalleyjazzgetaway2013.com
July 4: Yountville 4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
- American pride, live music, other entertainment, food vendors, Veterans and of course, fireworks at darkness. Veterans Home of California, On California Drive west of Highway 29, Yountville.
- Fee: Free | Time: 12 pm - 9:30 pm | Phone: 707.944.4600
July 12–21: Napa Valley Festival del Sol
- Every July, Napa Valley is on stage. World-class music, dance and theater are artfully blended with one-of-a-kind lifestyle programs and Napa’s incomparable wines and culinary delights. The region’s beauty is the backdrop for breathtaking performances, intimate vintner’s luncheons, exquisite winery dinners, exclusive wine tastings, admission-free community concerts and rejuvenating wellness activities.
- Fee: From $45 | Time: Download Schedule | Phone: 888.337.6272 | More Info: festivaldelsole.org
November 13–17: Napa Valley Film Festival
- Festival, Performing Arts: 2013 Napa Valley Film Festival will showcase the best of new independent cinema while embracing the epicurean pleasures of Napa Valley. The 5-day NVFF will be spread over four towns and include over 50 films, including narrative features, foreign film and documentaries. Discussion panels, Q&A’s with filmmakers, food & wine tastings, parties and more!
- Fee: Varies | Time: 10 a.m. - 2 a.m. | Phone: (415) 394-3500
Nov 20–24: Flavor! Napa Valley
- Celebration: The Flavor! Napa Valley will be a four-day extravaganza featuring farm-to-table cuisine, world-class wines and the good times that occur when these elements come together in America’s premier wine region. Benefits the CIA’s Greystone Campus scholarship programs. Silverado Resort, Napa
- Fee: Call for information & tickets | Time: Call for information | Phone: (707) 257-0200
Nov 30: Napa Christmas Parade
- Holiday, Family Fun: Join your family, friends and neighbors for Napa’s Annual Christmas Parade. Since becoming an evening parade, Napans have figured out how to add lights to any entry: cars, horses even children. Santa wraps this one up and leads everyone to the Oxbow Public Market for free cookies and hot chocolate. Rain or shine.
- Fee: Free | Time: 5 p.m. | Phone: (707) 257-0322
Sonoma County Events
Aug 30–Sep 1: Sonoma Wine Country Weekend
- Participating Sonoma County Wineries
- By combining the Sonoma County Showcase of Wine & Food with the Sonoma Valley Harvest Wine Auction, food and wine lovers can revel in the style and sophistication of the popular Taste of Sonoma event before spending an afternoon unlike any other at the Annual Sonoma Valley Harvest Wine Auction – all in one weekend! It’s an unprecedented partnership of two great events with one goal: Celebrating Sonoma’s incredible bounty of food, wine and fun while raising much needed funds for Sonoma's local charities.
- Fee: Ticket sales begin May 16
November 2–3: 15th Annual Wine & Food Affair – Tasting along the Wine Road
- Ticketholders will experience a unique visit at each winery, including private winery tours, free souvenir logo glass, barrel tastings, exclusive release and limited production wine tastings, and behind-the-scenes tour with the winemaker. Special offers differ at each winery and some are by appointment only; be sure to check the listing for details.
- Fee: $50 Weekend; $25 One Day Only | More Info: wineroad.com
Jan 18–19: 22nd Annual Winter Wineland
- Winter Wineland is a great chance to meet winemakers, taste limited production wines, new releases, and library wines. Wineries will offer food pairings or tours and will host artists or present an educational display.
- Fee: Advance: $45 Weekend, $35 Sun. Only, $5 Driver | Time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm | More Info: wineroad.com