Silver Oak 2010 Napa Valley Release Day
We hope you will join us Saturday, February 7, 2015 to celebrate the release of our 2010 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
Release Day guests will be the first to taste our newest release, our 2010 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon! After whetting their palate, guests will enjoy complementary professional photos, live music in our courtyard and a live painting demonstration by revered celebrity artist Thomas Arvid. To pair with our 2010 Napa Valley Cabernet, delicious bites will prepared by some of Napa Valley and Sonoma County’s most celebrated chefs and restaurants, including:
- Chef Charlie Palmer - Harvest Inn & Harvest Table (coming soon)
- La Toque – The Westin Verasa Napa with Chef Ken Frank
- Sea Thai Bistro – with Chef Tony Ounpamornchai
- Pane Vino – with Chef David Katz
- Tra Vigne - with Chef Anthony "Nash" Cognetti
- Il Forno Classico – with Chef Scott Litteral
- Morimoto – with Chef Scott Litteral
- Silver Oak – Our very own Winery Chef Dominic Orsini
The doors open at 10am with the last pour at 3:30pm and each guest will leave with their keepsake Silver Oak Schott Zwiesel wine glass.
- What: 2010 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Release Day
- Where: Our Oakville Winery in the Napa Valley, 915 Oakville Crossroad, Oakville, CA 94562
- When: Saturday, February 7, 2015
- Time: 10am – 3:30pm
- Tickets: $50 per person, Will Call Only
- Purchase Tickets ›
We hope you will join us with family and friends for this incredible celebration of fun, food and wine!
- Important Notes
- - A limited number of tickets will be available at the door. We encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance online.
- - One Release Day Ticket includes (4) 3 oz. pour wine tasting tickets. For the safety of our guests and employees, additional tasting tickets are not available for purchase.
- - We love our furry four legged friends, but for legal reasons, dogs are not allowed on the winery grounds.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited on the winery grounds.
Release Day has been a Silver Oak tradition for over two decades. Twice a year, we celebrate the release of our newest vintage with an entire day devoted to savoring delicious wine and food and reconnecting with old friends.