Silver Oak 2011 Alexander Valley Release Day
2011 Alexander Valley Release Day
Silver Oak Oakville Winery, Napa Valley
915 Oakville Cross Road
Oakville, CA 94562
10:00am – 3:30pm
We hope you will join us Saturday, August 1, 2015 to celebrate the release of our 2011 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon!
In addition to being among the first to taste our new release, guests will enjoy delicious bites prepared by some of wine country’s top restaurants, live music and a lot of fun! Each attendee will take home a keepsake Silver Oak wine glass and commemorative photo (one per group).
- Driving to Silver Oak Napa Valley: Due to an earthquake on May 21, 2015, the Oakville Cross Road Bridge between Highway 29 and Silver Oak is closed. For updated directions to Silver Oak, please see our Visit Us page.
- Each guest will receive (4) Tasting Tickets to enjoy our new release. Additional tasting tickets are not available for purchase.
- Each guest will be required to present a photo I.D. when picking up tickets at Will Call.
- In an effort to reduce waste, we will not be passing out bottles of water as we have done in the past. Instead we will have water refilling stations and we strongly encourage guests to bring empty water bottles in order to stay hydrated.
- While we love our four-legged friends, dogs are not allowed on the property.
- Smoking is prohibited.