Lamb Pesto Pizza
Garden Pesto, Feta Cheese, Pine Nuts & Preserved Lemon
We make our own lamb sausage with an aromatic blend of spices that elevates the complex aromas of our Napa Valley Silver Oak Cabernet.
Makes four 10" pizzas
- 1 recipe Silver Oak Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Garden Herb Pesto (see recipe)
- 1 teaspoon Preserved Meyer Lemons (see recipe)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 recipe Moroccan Spiced Lamb Sausage, cooked
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted golden brown
- Prepare your wood or home oven and spin the pizza dough to the desired thickness (see Silver Oak Pizza Dough recipe).
- Spread a thin layer of Garden Herb Pesto on the pizza shell. Sprinkle with the Preserved Meyer Lemons and mozzarella.
- Top the pizza with the cooked lamb sausage and feta cheese.
- Bake the pizza.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve immediately.