Garden Zucchini Pizza
Garden Herb Pesto, Squash Blossoms, Almonds, Goat Cheese
Makes 4 each, 10" Pizzas, total time:
- 1 recipe Silver Oak Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Garden Herb Pesto (see recipe)
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1 zucchini, sliced very thin
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon almonds, toasted golden brown
- 8 squash blossoms, cut into strips
- Prepare your wood or home oven and spin the pizza dough to the desired thickness (see Silver Oak Pizza Dough recipe).
- Spread a thin layer of Garden Herb Pesto on the pizza shell. Sprinkle with mozzarella and zucchini slices and top with goat cheese.
- Bake the pizza.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with almonds and squash blossoms. Serve immediately.