Lobster Club Roll
This sandwich is a combination of a B.L.T. sandwich and a Traditional Maine Lobster Roll
- 6 hot dog rolls (see Burger Bun recipe)
- ½ cup lemon aioli (see Simple Aioli recipe)
- 1½ pound lobster meat, cooked
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fennel, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- 24 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup arugula lettuce, washed
- Mix the aioli, lobster meat, onion, celery, fennel, parsley, and bacon together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each hot dog bun with the lobster salad and garnish each sandwich with cherry tomatoes and arugula.
If using burger bun recipe to make the hot dog rolls, be sure to roll the 4 ounces dough balls into a long roll shape then sprinkle with sea salt. Let proof, then bake.