Garlicky Shrimp Skewers
Paprika, Lemon & Lots of Garlic
Serves 6, total time:
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned, 25 count per lb
- 8 large cloves of garlic, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon sweet Spanish paprika
- ¼ cup virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon for juice
- 6 6-inch skewers
Place the shrimp, garlic, paprika, olive oil, parsley, and salt into a sealable plastic bag. Mix thoroughly and let marinate for at least two hours up to overnight.
Preheat your grill on high. Once marinated, place the shrimp onto the skewers and grill them for 2 minutes on each side.
After grilling, give them a squeeze of lemon and serve!
Pair with Twomey Sauvignon Blanc
You Might Also Like
- Gigi's Cold Fried Chicken
- Black Angus Beef Sliders on a Soft Pretzel Roll
- Summer Corn Pasta Salad
- Citrus Brined Pork Chops
Do you still have questions?
Feel free to reach out directly to Chef Orsini by going to Food and click on: “Ask Chef Dominic”